When slicing through the dark is your primary mission, the Apeks Luna range of torches will fill you with the reassurance you need and the intensity of light you demand. This exclusive range of British built torches sets a new standard in subaquatic illumination. Setting a new standard in dive light technology, The Luna primary light has a 2000 lumen output up to 8 hours run time off one charge. Three power output settings and a handy digital fuel gauge gives you real-time battery status feedback, including the remaining run time and percentage charged. Fully rechargeable via USB, the Luna ships with a neoprene glove handle for hands-free comfort during your dive.
• Always know your remaining burn time with our Run Time Indicator
• ITM (Intelligent Thermal Management) - Patented circuitry within the light will reduce power to the LEDs if they go beyond the optimum temperature, keeping the light as efficient as possible to maximise output and battery capacity. Once the light has cooled, the power is automatically restored.
• Choose your power settings to optimise run time, low, medium or high power.
• Three additional run time programmes
• Features a dedicated SOS Strobe for emergency use in or out of the water
• No need to open the torch to recharge the battery, which reduces the possibility of leaks.
• The neoprene wrist attachment allows for hands free use of the torch throughout your dive.
• Supplied in an Apeks branded reusable zippered case to protect the torch during storage and travel.
• Factory sealed casing machined from marine grade aluminium
• Run Time Indicator
• SOS strobe
• ITM (intelligent thermal management system)
• USB rechargeable - USB cable included
• Supplied with a neoprene wrist attachment system.
• Available in one colour – grey.
• Supplied in a protective zippered case
• Plastic free packaging
• Designed and manufactured in the UK.
LED Configuration: 3 x White XPL2
Lumens: Max 2000
20degree Spot beam angle
Battery: 8700 mAh Lithium-Ion
Runtime: High 2hrs|Medium 4hrs|Low 8hrs
Rechargeable: Through Case USB
Charge Time: 4hrs
Marine Grade Anodised 6063 Aluminium
Water Resistance IPX8 100m