Make sure you’re seen first time, every time, with the Apeks Surface Marker Buoy. Easily the most feature rich SMB on the market today, a unique fully closed system oral inflator allows the buoy to be fully inflated on a single breath, meaning fast deployment in any situation. Both sides of the SMB have high quality SOLAS reflective tape panels to ensure maximum visibility. Not only is the Apeks SMB the perfect surface marker buoy, it can also be used as an emergency float. Brass eyelets at the ends of the float allow the diver to fold the unit and secure it into a floating loop using bolt snaps.
• Unique oral inflation valve allows for easy one handed operation in cold water.
• 2” stainless steel D-ring allows for easy attachment to your reel or spool.
• 2 x brass eyelets at the top of the SMB allow you to attach a torch, strobe or slate, they also enable the SMB to be folded and used as an
emergency float. The eyelets can also be used to attached your SMB to the Apeks Lifeline Ascend Reel.
• SOLAS reflective tape on both sides ensure maximum visibility in rough seas and darkness.
• Simple bungee closure system with enlarged rubber pull tab allow for easy stowage and deployment even when wearing gloves.
• 1.4 meter single breath oral inflate SMB.
• Fully taped and heat sealed edges ensure the SMB is extremely durable.
• Reflective logo print.
• Over pressure relief valve with pull toggle ensures ease of use even when wearing gloves.
• Available in orange and yellow.
• Supplied in plastic free packaging.